Workplace training is critical to continual investment and development in your workforce, but for a variety of reasons we see businesses put it off.
If you are debating the benefits of training, consider the following questions:
Could your team do with some help managing today’s complex and highly regulated workplaces? Are your managers new to management or struggling with the practicalities of coaching and managing performance in their teams? How long has it been since your workforce participated in awareness training on bullying, harassment and discrimination in the workplace? Are you aware of your own obligations as a business owner?
Simpson Consulting offers a range of HR and workplace relations training and development solutions to build the skills you need for your business and meet compliance obligations. Our expert team understands the skills required to improve your business competitiveness while minimising risk of legal claims and we will work with you to provide a tailored approach which will suit your team and your needs.
Our workplace training programs will address all the critical issues that confront employers and are current with legislation and case law. If organising training for your executive team, management and/or your employees has been on your to-do list, contact us today.
Workplace Training (in-house and public course options available)
- Discrimination, harassment and bullying (Executive and Employee Sessions offered in-house only)
- Having Difficult Conversations
- Managing Performance
- Workplace Investigations – Workshops
- Contact Officer Training
- Managing Unconscious Bias (NEW!)
- Enforceable Undertaking Training Required by Fair Work Ombudsman (onsite only)
- Employment law (developed for your business)
For a list of our upcoming public courses, refer to our Events page
Webinars and Public Seminars
Ideal for SME Owners, Executive, Management/Supervisor level
- Social media
- Surviving the Silly Season: Golden Rules for Employers
- Managing regulator visits
- Drugs and alcohol in the workplace
- Managing psychological illness in the workplace
- Managing WorkCover claims
- Ageing workforce
- Managing absent, ill and injured workers
- Parental leave and flexible working arrangements
For a list of our upcoming public webinars and seminars, refer to our Events page