Your HR Starter Pack will include bespoke documents containing all relevant content for your sector and workplace that is accurate, up-to-date and legally compliant. We will even personalise your documents with your company logo where appropriate.
The price for your complete HR Starter Pack is $3,000 + GST, paid in Three (3) Instalments as set out below.
Once you have completed checkout by paying your first instalment you will receive a questionnaire which you will need to complete in order for us to tailor your policies, contracts and forms.
After we receive your questionnaire responses back, we will tailor your bespoke documents including:
- A HR Policy and Procedure Manual / Employee Handbook with a comprehensive range of policies and procedures
- Free updates to your policies and procedures in line with relevant legislative changes
- Employment contracts
- Standard forms relating to employment e.g. leave forms
- Guidance on how to implement all of the above including how to effectively on-board new staff and how to maintain documents and employee files
- Email updates on changes to legislation or important case decisions relevant to your business
As part of your HR Starter Pack you will also have access (for up to 10 employees) to our e-Learning course on Appropriate Workplace Behaviour. We recommend that once you have implemented your new workplace policies and procedures, that you allocate time for each staff member to participate in the online training course. All details of this will be provided to you within 48 hours of sign off of your HR Policy and Procedure Manual / Employee Handbook.
Please note that the instalment schedule is as follows:
Instalment 1 – $500 + GST
Instalment 2 – $1,250 + GST
Instalment 3 – $1,250 + GST
Timing for instalments will be as follows:
Instalment 1 – payable today to confirm work to commence.
Instalment 2 – payable within 7 days following our provision of draft documents for your review
Instalment 3 – payable within 7 days of our provision of completed documents as agreed or in the instance that no contact has been made by you within 28 days of our provision of initial draft documents, we assume that no further amendments are required and all outstanding amounts will be payable within 7 days.
Note: an invoice for instalments 2 and 3 will be submitted to you for payment in accordance with the payment terms outlined above.